Monday, January 26, 2009

Myutsaw shayi ni ap nawng na matu myit rawt nga



Dear Sir,
           We all are come from kachin society.I do believe that is KDO Organization is the best way to help for our society.
I want to apply to the Organization but i don't know how to contect with you. If the Organization had some job oppotunity, i would like to apply for some position.
PLease reply.
Thank you.
Ah Myaw


Mr.Gum Zet
Mr.Kam Li
The Leader of KRC ,KDO
Mayaysia.
   Dear Sir,         
 
 I am writing to apply for the job in KRC for a position.I believe that my participation in community background and work experience make me an idea candidate for the job.I hold a certificate of professional development from American Center, Rangoon,Burma.I really interested to built the big picture . By strengthening , I have to do what i can done for my people. However i really need your assistance. Would you mind Email me my 
tsawmbyinbu@gmail.com
 
 
Sincerely,
Grace
Maylaysia

0 Responses to “Myutsaw shayi ni ap nawng na matu myit rawt nga”

Download